Sunday, March 15, 2009

Busy week

It's too late, and my mind is too tired to write much, but I missed getting to blog this week. Between job work and school work, I didn't have much time for anything else. I turned in my last assignment for the week about an hour ago. Whew! This next week should be better, so I look forward to being able to write more.

I had a tough weekend. Nothing bad happened. I just struggled with feelings of sadness and of being overwhelmed. I never did quite pinpoint the reason, but finally I was able to distract long enough that the feeling seem to be put away at least for the evening.

Have therapy tomorrow. It was cancelled on Thursday because therapist was sick. Going a week without therapy means I'll probably have something to write about tomorrow night. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment