Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A big difference

So, it's almost 12 hours since my last post, and I am in a completely different place emotionally and mentally. How does that happen? I am not Bipolar - this is not manic... This is just happy and everything is funny. No grandiose thoughts, no out of control behavior. In fact, I didn't even go out for St. Patty's Day. I came home and applied for new jobs while I watched American Idol. What an exciting evening!!!!!!!!! :)

I shouldn't question why things are different and should just go with it, but I want to know so I can replicate this next time I'm having a really hard day emotionally. I talked to Tempy on the phone tonight and she noticed the difference as well. She asked if I could bottle up some and send to her. I sure would if I could. However, I don't know how and I don't know why things are feeling so good and peaceful now when this morning things felt in such turmoil.

Maybe some insight will come to me while I'm asleep. Sadly, that's how I get informed of most things going on internally.

No comments:

Post a Comment