Thursday, February 12, 2009

Job interview

I have a job interview tomorrow for a therapist/case manager position at a local school. I'm actually really excited about it. I know I still have a lot of my own stuff to work through, but I feel like I can be really good at the job and know how to set good boundaries and practice self-care now. The best part is that I would be on school schedule, so I'd get all school breaks and summers off!! That would be awesome!!!!

For anyone who may actually be reading this blog. I know I haven't posted much about me or my history. I plan to, but I'm working up the courage. Just now starting to tell therapist some things in sessions. Putting it in writing feels like it will make it even more real. I'm working on it though. I really want this to be a place where I can just put things out there... right or wrong.

Have therapy this evening, so if I'm not too exhausted, I'll get online tonight and see what we can get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment