Saturday, February 21, 2009

Confused

I woke up feeling more clear headed and healthier today. After taking it easy this morning, I decided it would be good to get out of the house for a bit. I took a simple 1 hour trip to Walmart. The trip was uneventful, but I found the longer I was away from home, the more cloudy my head got, the harder it felt to stay grounded, and I felt more and more switchy. By the time I made it back to my car, I was no shape to drive home, but I didn't want to sit in the raining Walmart parking lot all evening. I managed to make it home safe.

I've been home for about an hour now and my head is clearing again. I had thought the fogginess in my head was related to my sinus infection. My primary care seemed to think that was a logical symptom for the sinus infection. I must admit; I agreed b/c I woke up feeling better and more clear headed today. Now I'm second guessing things. I'm not getting feedback from inside, so I'm back to be very unsure whether this fog in my brain is from a physical sickness or from a part who is struggling. Regardless, this is the last day I can stay home, but I was hoping to feel better when I picked my life back up. Now I feel more confused than ever. It's so frustrating to not know the cause of a symptom b/c then I have no idea where to start to try and fix things. Maybe I'm not supposed to fix things. It is February after all. Maybe I'm supposed to be okay with feeling like crap b/c at least this crap isn't sending me inpatient..... right??

No comments:

Post a Comment