Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A little better

Last night's sleep went a little better. Rather than being physically traumatized in my dreams, I just dreamt that my wedding day was an absolute disaster, and the worst part was at the end of the dream fiance and I weren't even married. I assume last night's dream is common for many brides-to-be, so it wasn't near as difficult to shake.

Still, the dreams were so vivid, I had a really hard time waking up this morning. I haven't done any med changes recently, so those that help me sleep are still at the same dosage. I'm really hoping this is a phase that will pass quickly. It is no fun waking up feeling like you've run a marathon in your sleep and feeling more tired than when you lied down the night before.

Here's hoping night 3 will be the charm....

No comments:

Post a Comment