Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just saying hi...

Been traveling lots the past week and a half and internet has been intermittant. I only have a few minutes now, but I just wanted to check in and let everyone know my vacation and time with fiancee is going very well for the most part. There have been a few issues, but nothing we haven't been able to work through, and I'm getting a good opportunity to see what things I need to focus on in therapy personally in regards to our relationship and areas we need to focus on when we start our premarital counseling soon.

I've been feeling guilty the past few weeks b/c my head has been so quiet. I have no idea why. I read friends' blogs and they talk about letting parts out or what a part shared in therapy, and I'm trying to remember the last time I even feel like I fully switched. I know I did not spontaneously integrate, and I am aware that others are still inside, but I don't know if the quietness is a good thing or a bad thing. With my external life so busy with the holidays and now traveling, I must admit I haven't taken the time to figure it out and am not really wanting to at the moment. I guess I'm hoping posting it here will hold me to some sort of accountability when I get home next week to at least figure out what's going on inside. It's not a bad feeling, just weird and different and I can't think of anything to specfically cause this reaction. We'll see. It may just be a result of all the adjustments since the beginning of Dec.

Anyways, hope each of you is hanging in there and I look forward to posting more indepth blogs when I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment