Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm Still Here

Hello to anyone still keeping up with my blog. I'm still here. Today feels like the first day in several days that I've had the opportunity to try to blog. Things are going well. Most days I feel like I'm just playing catch up all day. It always seems that there's more to do that I can get done and I'm always running about 2 or 3 steps behind. Having no fixed plans this weekend has helped me at least start to feel on top of things again and get some much needed rest.

There are lots of things I could talk about or focus on because it's been over a week since I've blogged, but it can all basically be summed up in one main issue. Therapy is tough right now, but I don't have time to process it once I walk out of therapist's office because life is in full gear. This is posing some problems internally. And I haven't been as disoriented as I was walking out of this past Wednesday's session in years. Unfortunately, there was no time that evening to process things more, and I've just been having to run on auto pilot.

I'm having lunch with a dear friend in about an hour. I'm hoping to get her take on how to balance external life and some severe struggles internally without letting either one overtake the other and end up in absolute chaos.

Mostly I just feel like I wish I could pause life for a bit so I could process some things internally that really need to be processed without getting behind in school, wedding planning, and without neglecting my fiancee and others that are important to me in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when I can't process things after a difficult session. I hope you were able to sort out some things. You sound a lot like me and it gives me hope that I'm not the only one struggling through this, and it's so sad at the same time to know that someone else has also suffered. Thank you for posting.

    -Bee

    ReplyDelete