Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thank you

I just wanted to send a quick note to say thank you for those of you who read and responded to my last blog entry. We aren't in this fight alone and you all reminded me of that. There are days/weeks when it definitely feels that way, but the reality is that we always have God, and our entire journey is not one that always feels overwhelming or unbearable.

I am pleased to report that all lingering negative feelings from last week's events seem to be gone, and I actually had a pretty decent weekend. I'm feeling alright right now and definitely looking forward to the upcoming week!

Thank you to all of you for reading and for your support! :) It's good to know brighter days do exist even when we're not able to see them in the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you feel better.
    Sometimes it's hard to remember that those feelings of sadness/anxiety don't ever last. They always go away.

    ReplyDelete