Thursday, July 16, 2009

My poor blog

My poor blog has been neglected recently. I've been so much busier than I ever expected. I had no idea how much work you had to do and how early you had to reserve places and people for a wedding next May. I was amazed to learn how many places we looked at were already booked! No worries though. Everything is coming together. I hope to have things secured by the beginning of next week. Then I can let the wedding plans chill for a few months before I need to pick them up again.

Along with the wedding class I'm taking a 5 week summer class that is consuming a lot of time and still working 40+ hours a week. I don't start school full-time until the end of August, so I'm working up until then. I need the money to help me afford being a full-time student. :D

Still doing pretty well, I think. Things have been so busy, I haven't been the best on checking inside. Still going to therapy though, and my littles had a playdate with therapist on Monday, so I'm doing my best to still give everyone time despite my busy external life schedule.

Hopefully I can start blogging again regularly soon. It's a really great outlet, and sometimes it's nice to get feedback. My paper journal never responds to what I write. Although, I should probably be worried if it did. hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment