Thursday, July 23, 2009

Catching up

I keep thinking I'm going to get caught up and find the time to get my blog up to date. No luck so far. Even when I'm forced to slow down (like today), I'm too sick to sit up long enough to blog. I'm actually lying in my bed with my computer on my lap waiting for my Klonopin to kick in. I've caught the dreaded stomach virus that's going around, and let me tell you it's a doozy. It's not the kind that makes you slow down, but you can still do things. It's the kind that stops you in your tracks! In fact, it's the kind that says I need to end my blog right now.

For those of you that follow my blog, thanks for your patience with my inconsistencies lately. And for those of you that i follow, I'm still keeping up with you even if I'm not responding.

Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment