Saturday, April 10, 2010

Still here

Hey everyone! I apologize for not posting anything in two weeks. I'm still here and kicking. There never seems to be enough time in the day to do everything I want to do and sadly blogging always seems to be at the bottom of my list of things that must get done.

Wrapping up school for the semester, passing off clients to other counselors because my GA position ends when school ends, getting ready for the wedding in 6 weeks and moving next weekend seems to leave little time for things I'd like to be taking time to do.

Forgive my if my posts continue to be sporadic until about mid-June. Everything should calm down then, and I'll be married - meaning I'm sure many parts will have lots to say regarding being married and s*x and all sorts of things that we haven't had to deal with before. Good times.

Anyways, just wanted to post to say that I'm hanging in there pretty well. I appreciate you all still stopping by and checking in.

Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting married! Take the time you need to enjoy this time in your life.
    Lindsey Petersen

    ReplyDelete